£35000 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
AD Operations & Programmatic Executive
C. £35-45k per annum
We are currently looking for an Ad Operations and Programmatic Executive to join our VOD/Broadcast and media client in Twyford (Reading).
- The purpose of this role is to provide programmatic and other ad serving capabilities and monetisation to support the delivery of monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- To ensure programmatic and other ad serving capabilities and monetisation are completed to agreed deadlines, standards and brand values
- Set up and trafficking advertising campaigns across multiple advertisers and countries, to meet team SLAs.
- Proficiency in ad trafficking, tag management, and quality assurance of creatives
- Analytical skills and a meticulous eye for detail, great ad knowledge and a real understanding of processes within a digital media environment
- Accurate production and delivery of monthly, multi-territory ad campaigns
- Working with the Channel Managers to develop, implement and communicate promotional, owned, ad strategies and plans for the linear broadcast including local opt-outs
- Work with the sales team on performance and meeting client objectives
- Work with agencies on activation and support the process from activation to end of campaign reporting
- Take lead in onboarding of new programmatic partnerships and platform solutions to ensure organised integration, seamless internal communications and onboarding to enable successful launch
- Daily and weekly generation of reports and analysis
- Troubleshoot and solve technical buyer/seller platform issues; identify correct internal or external personnel and work in close collaboration toward a timely resolution
- Troubleshoot PMP issues related to delivery and performance
- Conduct frequent open market performance analysis to recommend optimizations
- Use internal tools to gather audience data, competitive insights, ad performance, and traffic trends
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and awareness of current programmatic and digital ad technology trends; remain up to speed on new in-platform betas and testing opportunities
- 2 - 3 years of publisher side experience (preferred) within the Digital / Programmatic Advertising market
- Strong working knowledge of the Doubleclick ad-servers (DFP, DBM) and a variety of SSP (preferred) and DSP platforms
- Experience with Google products DFP and AdX and proficiency in ad trafficking, tag management, creative QA
- Hands on activation experience and sound understanding of programmatic tech
- Confident working knowledge of Ad Servers, advanced functions and best practices
- Hands on ad operations experience from trafficking to troubleshooting and working with
- development to build ad code
- Excellent MS Office ability, data manipulation (pivot tables, formulas, vlookups, etc.),
- analysis tools and PowerPoint for reporting
- Solutions oriented and able to collaborate with multiple internal teams in pursuit of business objectives
- Knowledge of current digital, publishing, and advertising technology trend
Our Client produces entertainment TV and VOD content and broadcasts their own and
other channels on their platform for smart TVs, set top box and any internet-connected / mobile devices and monetises own and customer's content through sponsorship and programmatic advertising. The group also produces and broadcasts multiple stations on DAB across London and the South East and globally online and via mobile apps and streaming via the website.
This full-time role will be based in the Tywford area but will be managing systems that will be adding ads then broadcasting TV and radio across UK, USA, Australia, Europe and other English-speaking countries.
This is a key position where the owners of the business will give you the autonomy and opportunity to think ahead, identify risk and make things happen both internally and managing suppliers. You will be provided with direction but will be expected to conduct your responsibilities without further input other than for exception reporting.
- £35 - £45k basic salary per annum dependent on experience
- The hours of work are 09.00 to 5:30 p.m. Monday through to Friday