We are currently seeking a Senior Insights and Analytics Manager who has previous experience of Adobe Analytics for OTT, VOD environments for measuring player metrics and monitoring video tracking and events etc. You would be working for an international Broadcast and Digital Media company based in West London.
* Experience in an OTT, VOD environment
* Experience measuring player metrics
* Strong experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager (and/or Omniture)
* Strong experience of working with Tag Managers
* Experience with monitoring video tracking and events, click and heatmaps, and other UX events
* Work with UX to facilitate workshops and lead focus groups
* Plan, construct and implement the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy
* Own the multiple implementations of Analytics and tracking across The websites and apps and manage end-to-end projects and roadmaps
* Comprehensive and expert analysis of company statistics and data management
* Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to develop a cohesive and comprehensive understanding of the key drivers of the business.
* Discover and implement statistical models optimize business processes, and continuously identify new opportunities to leverage analytics to improve our sales and operations
* Work with the Technology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platforms
* Conduct research and adopt best practices in establishing business analytics platforms, systems and approaches.
* Recruit and lead a talented insights and analytics team
* Provide insight and recommendations to the product team to improve conversion
* Own and refine dashboards
* Delivery of insight and observations to key stakeholders based on data sources
* Own and conduct surveys, reviews, feedback and market research alongside UX teams
* Ensure tagging events are accurate and data sets are complete
* Analyse user journeys (Web/Mobile/TV) to understand customer behaviours and to provide insight and improvement ideas/recommendations
* Implement any analysis projects and help lead A/B testing and provide feedback
* Review user content engagement
* Establish successful business relationships with stakeholders and be able to influence by using empirical data