Senior Digital Product Manager OTT Video Media/Sport sector, specifically looking for some strong experience of Transactional and Commerce payment Systems,
Senior Digital Product Manager, for a high profile international Broadcast and Digital Media company, developing market leading digital products in the video space. We are looking for demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development, specifically looking for some strong experience of Transactional and Commerce payment Systems. Need candidates with specific relevant D2C experience of commerce engines and other payment technologies in e-commerce environments. Looking for strong experience of purchase funnel optimisation - MVT, CRO, Growth Hacking. Ideal to have candidates with experience of large scale complex platform migrations. Does not need to be from sports background
Working closely with product, development, editorial, advertising and marketing teams to deliver against a product strategy and roadmap, engaging and growing audiences on video focused properties.
* Proven experience in product development & technology in a video, media or sport setting.
* Track record of developing market leading products, preferably in the video space.
* Demonstrable experience of web, mobile/tablet or OTT product development.
* Experience of using analytical tools to increase traffic to digital properties.
* Experience with Commerce Engines (e.g. Magento, CSG Ascendon, Shopify), Payment Providers (e.g. Ingenico, Adyen) and Identity Management Systems (e.g. Okta, ForgeRock)
* Knowledge and understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) & Multivariate Testing (MVT) across marketing/purchase funnels
* D2C experience of commerce engines and other payment technologies in e-commerce environments.
* Looking for strong experience of purchase funnel optimisation - MVT, CRO, Growth Hacking. Ideal to have candidates with experience of large scale complex platform migrations.
* Excellent written and oral communication. Able to write and present to non-digitally savvy audiences
* Knowledge and understanding of Agile product development practices.
* Excellent decision making and judgment.
* Experience of stakeholder management.
* Able to apply sound judgment to make decisions in line overall development strategy and process.
* A passion for Sport and/or a good understanding of the media and sport industries (nice to have).
* Candidates should demonstrate experience of some or all of the following domain areas:
* Analytics and reporting tools and systems, and driving best practice use in a product organisation, ensuring products are designed and delivered to support a data-driven culture.
* Lead product teams to success, transcending reporting lines while generating a strong team culture.
* Manage product roadmap for one or more areas, getting internal consensus and incorporating feedback from a range of sources to ensure the right features are delivered at the right time.
* Work with user-experience experts to ensure best-in-class products.
* Contribute to the delivery of high-quality products as perceived by the end user, measured against satisfaction metrics.
* Prioritise and effectively management development time to maximize return on investment.
* Ensure complex business needs are documented and reflected in product roadmaps and in the resulting products.
* Provide strong team leadership.
* Work successfully within a milestone-driven environment, utilizing standardized product development processes.
* Contribute to on-time, on-budget delivery of products.
These will be video focused properties across a multi-device environment spanning mobile, web, smart TV, OTT devices, tablets, game machines and computers.